Thursday, April 2, 2009

OH my... (just venting)

I guess I'll start with the stalker(s)... I had to change my cell number yesterday. He would text and call NON-STOP. It got extremely annoying!!! Now he calls my house phone. He texts my sister and friends and tells them to tell me that he's at my car, in the woods, here, or there... One friend had to block him!!! My sister stopped opening the texts; she just deletes them now. I am constantly looking out the windows, waiting to see him in the yard. I went through this last summer... He would text me and say he was in my Jeep!!! I lock the doors, but it's a soft-top. I really don't know what to do anymore. I tried to get papers on him last summer. I was told that Virginia didn't have a peace bond and it was hard to prove stalking. So I put up with it. I gave him attention... It seemed to stop it for awhile ((I know... STUPID)) until he became obsessive and tried to control me... ((yes, I know... I enabled him)) I even took off to Florida for three weeks to get away from him!!!

Stalker #2...
LMAO Stalker #2 is one of HIS ex-???? She moved to West Virginia about a year ago... She evidently has it in for me now. She is stalking me online. I find it quite hilarious, the lengths they go to. It's all ok... If they are that pathetic... I guess my life must really be something for them to want to be a part of it!!!

1 comment: